loss for words in awe over God's mercy.
Think this through...
- Adam turned his back on God.
- God had to turn His back on Adam.
- Christ, who knew no sin, became sin for us.
- As such, God had to turn His back on Christ.
- The last point above was done so HE CAN TURN TO US!
Brethren, what joy is yours in Christ. How our hearts should overflow
with passion for the gospel and our hands abound with works fitting
for the Savior!
May the Lord bless you today as you seek to serve our risen Lord.
(sent from a spell check-less mobile device)