- The worship (praise) team was on their "A Game"... great job team.
- The church was also singing their "A Game"... great job ya'all.
- I can't explain this, but there is always a feeling of angst before preaching. Last Sunday was no exception.
- I have a confession, I totally forgot that there was no song after the sermon. Oops! So we had a moment of reflection, which was proper... I might start going that more often.
- The Sunday evening prayer time was not only a great time of fellowship and prayer.
I also got a call today from a member of the church I served in Kingsland, GA. She said that things are booming in their rural Georgia church. Amen!
Until next time, Shalom.