Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Morning Reflection

What can I say? Yesterday was an amazing day of service and worship. Here are some highlights:

  • The worship (praise) team was on their "A Game"... great job team.
  • The church was also singing their "A Game"... great job ya'all.
  • I can't explain this, but there is always a feeling of angst before preaching. Last Sunday was no exception.
  • I have a confession, I totally forgot that there was no song after the sermon. Oops! So we had a moment of reflection, which was proper... I might start going that more often.
  • The Sunday evening prayer time was not only a great time of fellowship and prayer.

Amen.

I also got a call today from a member of the church I served in Kingsland, GA. She said that things are booming in their rural Georgia church. Amen!

Until next time, Shalom.

No comments: