Saturday, May 30, 2009

it -- A Book Review

Last night I finished reading “it” by Craig Groeshel. I would not be telling the truth if I did not communicate that this book literally made me cry. I have lost sleep over what Pastor Groeshel illustrates and brings up. Well. . . that’s not exactly accurate. Repentance and prayer could hardly be called “a loss of sleep.”

This book is more than a very creative way for the author to say it more times than normal circumstances allow. This is a wonderful and masterful look at Spirit filled, Christ focused ministry that honors God. (I know that seems a little redundant but oh well.)

I am sorry to say that I only have two thumbs to put way up in the air. But after you read it there will be two more.

I would strongly recommend you read this 200 page volume if you are serious about ministry that pleases God. If you are not serious about Christ centered ministry, then I beg you to read it.

No comments: