Wednesday, March 11, 2009

As soon as I can

While on vacation in Miami last month the FAB 5 and I went to Hollywood Beach. What can I say??? The Beach in S. Florida is amazing, even in February. I took a bunch of pictures and a few videos, but lost the cable that allows me to upload them from the camera to my PC. The Lord taught me several really, really important lessons while we were away, not the least of which is this:

A father who loves his children loves spending time with his children.

And such is the case with the Lord. That He loves us is evident from the cross, but as Clair Huxtable told Sandra on an episode of the Cosby Show, “Baby, I don’t just love you… I like you.”

The next time you feel overwhelmed, unappreciated, or even full of joy remember that your Heavenly Father loves you and loves spending time with you.

Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God (1 John 3:1)

No comments: