Friday, May 9, 2014

Because He lives... Positional Truth (John 14:19-20)

A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. 
Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
John 14:19-20

The statement below may shock the system, shake the nerves:

I prefer no jelly in my PB&J.

Yes, I realize that that is, technically, a PB... but the trust remains.  I would rather not have the J if at all possible.  I do not think they go better together.

You know what though?  Would you like to know what DOES go better together?  YOU AND CHRIST!!!  And He has sacrificed intimate fellowship with the Father so you can enjoy some.

What a comforting word.  Because I live, you will live also. 

Sometimes, if I am honest, I want to do my own thing.  I want to be sufficient in and of myself.  Remember friends, you are Christ's prized possession.  He went to great lengths to ensure that Because I live, you will live also. 

Cheers.

No comments: