Monday, September 27, 2010

Today is the Day

As many of you know, I write children's fiction in my spare time (well... what ever spare time I find hiding in the corner).  Today I am formatting several query letters to potential literary agents.  For those who have no idea what a query letter is CLICK ON THESE WORDS.

At any rate, it sure has been a fun ride and I am looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.

Before the questions come, here is a run down of the work I have been working on:
Picture Books (2) - Manuscripts... not art.
Middle School Aged Fiction (2)
Historical Fiction (2)
General Fiction (1)

The one headed to the agents is a picture book manuscript.

And for those wondering how you beat writer's block... well... there are really only two ways:
1.  Write around it.
2. Follow the visual instruction below.


Have a great day...!

No comments: