to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I
had with you before the world began.
John 17:4 - 5
Note three things:
1. Jesus glorified the Father.
2. Jesus' job was to glorify the Father.
3. Jesus desires and deserves glory.
Now note three things about you and me:
1. The Lord is pleased when we glorify Him.
2. Our job is to glorify Him.
3. We will be glorified with Him when our job is done.
Interesting… don't you think.
But of more importance than our interest is our resolve to please the King.
So now that you know… what will you do?