Thursday, April 22, 2010

Questions

"You know that children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers."
-- John J. Plomp

It seems that everyday I am faced with more puzzling questions from the Johnson kiddos.  My 7 year old (ok… my 6.78 year old) wants to know HOW things work… my 5 year old wants to know WHY things work… my 3 year old wants to know WHAT things are called… and my 1.5 year old is… well… Izz just is.

It's a lot of work… but it's also a lot of fun.

Imagine, if you will, the joy God the Father receives when His children are awed by His creation… or His providence… or His mercy.

Have you taken the time to seek the Father's face today?

Often times we think of our fellowship with the Lord being paramount in our lives… and it should be… but it is a two-way street.  Isn't it?

Have you given Him the opportunity to enjoy the fellowship?


What questions do you have for Him?  Will you give Him the opportunity to answer?

Be blessed y'all… be a blessing.

No comments: