Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I got one...

Well...

Looks like I got virus on my laptop. It was only a matter of time
before it happened. The Lord has blessed me with pc health for many
years.

But I was thinking about something. But before I tell you what I was
thinking, I need to tell you where I was thinking it.

This week is VBS week at Bethany Baptist and much of our campus looks
like 1st century Rome. Because I couldn't do my normal studing on my
computer, I decided to head over to the church library. As I passed
the Roman handywork, I could not but help feel overjoyed!

"but you computer, the one you use all day everyday, is messed up."

Yes, it is. But not only is God still on the throne, He has chosen to
bless His people. I am a very blessed man.

There is an old hymn that came to mind not that long ago:

Count your blessings name them one by one. . .

Why not try to count them an, as the hymn writer says, see what the
Lord has done.

(Sent from a mobile device... sorry about the spelling.)

No comments: