Here is a short list of semi-random thoughts that I have been dwelling on.
* Celebration without commitment is not worship.
* Dogma without concern to edify is just plain mean.
* If you speak the truth without love, you're just being abusive.
* Love covers a multitude of sins, but our sin nature want's so desperately to uncover them again.
* Those who do not reach-out are selling out.
* No news is not always good news. Take the gospel for instance.
* Never underestimate the counsel of those closest to you... For better or for worse they are normally the ones that know you best.
* When life throws you a lemon... Make lemonade. (kinda cheesy... But true.)