There are some Mondays that a Pastor wants to hide under a rock or, if he can find one, a rock under a rock. Today is not one of those Mondays. I have been getting reports from many people on how the Word of God is challenging them to examine their relationship with the Lord.
Ok... Here is the rundown:
* The Lord would not allow me to sleep on Saturday. I was up examining my relationship with Him and my service as under-shepherd of Bethany.
* I had to cancel my Sunday School class due to my having to re-write almost half my sermon.
* The Kid's Christmas Play was amazing!
* It was a little strange preaching without a pulpit, but then again I did have a music stand in front of me.
* I was sweating a lot for two reasons:
1. It was very warm up on that stage.
2. I don't know if anyone else noticed but I was very, very nervous.
* Our music team did an amazing job as usual!
* Wow! Six baptisms. All kids!
* I am so excited about what God is doing.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.