Friday, October 10, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Well.

Fridays are days that I normally take off and believe me, this week I feel like I need about 6 Fridays in a row. But instead of sleeping in or snuggling with the kids, I had a meeting with the leader of one of the area Bible studies that meets at the church. I am so glad that the Lord arranged for us to meet when we did. I had such a profound time of prayer before our meeting. Talking and coordinating with the Bible study leader was simply a joy. I am so thankful that the Lord knows what He is doing.

Oh, that we would follow His leading… even when we can’t see where to.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil.
(Proverbs 3:5-7 ESV)

No comments: